Exciting news, everyone! 🎉 The Paris Space Week is kicking off today, and we’re thrilled to be a part of it! Our Space Business Developer, Lecat Jean-Hervé, is on-site today and tomorrow to share his insights on the challenges of the space sector. 🚀
🚀 Exciting news in the world of space experiments!
🛰️👨🚀 A NASA astronaut has successfully installed Redwire’s T-Paola Experiment onto the International Space Station. It’s the last experiment for the Redwire Europe team’s longest-running instrument, the Selectable Optic Diagnostics Instrument (SODI), which Lambda-X built the optical assembly for.
- Raman microscopy: A window into molecular structures
- Unveiling EO potential with LWIR optical payloads
- 𝗢𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻
- Unveiling breakthroughs in multimodal microscopy.
- 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗻𝘇𝘆𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘆