Lambda-X creates, designs and manufactures custom optical systems and sub-systems for a wide range of applications in metrology, imaging, quality control, process control, lighting, etc.
- Custom spectrometers for spectroscopic measurements on fluids and materials.
- Measurements in the DUV (from 170nm), VIS, NIR, MIR & FIR (up to 20µm).
- Sensors operating in multiple environments: OEM, in-situ, at line, on-line.
- Full sensor development & integration: optics, opto-mechanics, electronics, software & algorithms, IP environmental protection, in-situ integration.
- Custom designed sensors (source, detector, optics system)
- Sensors operating in various environments: OEM, in-situ, at line, on-line.
- Spectroscopic sensors for measurements in the UV, VIS, NIR, SWIR, IR.
- Imaging systems for devices/components inspection.
- Optical systems operating in multiple environments: in-situ, on-line, at line, off-line.
- Optical systems and algorithms dedicated to automatic defect detection and classification.
Optical surface & mirror manufacturing
- Custom optics systems for mirrors and optical surfaces control.
- Automatic metrology equipment.
- Automatic defect detection and classification.
- Custom lighting systems development (internal and external lighting).
- Custom LIDAR cameras development.
Contract manufacturing based on customer designs
650 sq. m. certified ISO7 with local areas in ISO 5
High precision tooling for various assemblies
Optics alignment & assembly (mechanical, gluing …)
Metrology for optical components & systems quality control
Wavefront measurements, MTF, interferometric bench, cosmetic & photometric controls
Support customer products evolution
Optical & opto-mechanical design, electronics, software development, EMC testing & certification
Discover our other markets
Lambda-X creates and manufactures optical systems for space, security, industrial and medical applications.
Get in touch
Interested in our optical engineering services for industrial applications? Get in touch with Thierry for your industrial innovation, we’re looking forward to helping you.