We built an ex vivo blood vessel measurement device based on Optical Coherence Tomography, so you can look deeper into the skin and even below. This allows measuring blood flow rates in 3D with lumen sizes.
You also might be interested in
Happy New Year! As we begin this new year, we at Lambda-X are excited to continue providing top-quality optical systems for a variety of sectors, including space, industry, life sciences and ophthalmic metrology products.
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗶𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆Microscopy development is experiencing a renaissance, propelled[...]
Wow, what an inspiring week we had at 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗦 𝗘𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲 in Brussels! Optical systems are truly at the heart of Life Sciences innovation, and we couldn't be prouder to be part of this community.🔬✨
- Raman microscopy: A window into molecular structures
- Unveiling EO potential with LWIR optical payloads
- 𝗢𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻
- Unveiling breakthroughs in multimodal microscopy.
- 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗻𝘇𝘆𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘆